Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glamour Shots

Nothing too new to report so I'll just post a few pics. As you can see Cade has a serious head of hair and it is getting longer and longer. After his bath I usually style it up a little bit.

The "comb over"
The "Mohawk"

The "Beetle Juice"
I love this picture because it is the first time Cade really looked at Sampson. He was laying on his back and was amazed to see a big brown dog laying next to him. A lot of people told me that Sampson and I wouldn't have the same "relationship" after the baby was born. They said he would just be a dog. They were wrong. Samps is still my best friend :) In fact, we are snuggling right now!




2 comments:

Albigears said...

Wow look at all that hair AND he is a cutie pie!

Courtney Shelby said...

Okay, you guys actually have a really cute baby! You know how sometimes you see a baby and you're like, "oh....cute," but don't really think the baby is that cute. Well, I will say that your baby is VERY cute! :)