Friday, January 30, 2009

Heigh Ho Silver, Away!

So it is no secret that our dog Sampson and I have a special bond. He really is one of my best friends and here are a couple of reasons why. Every day when I get home he is so excited to see me. You would think he just won a million dollars. It doesn't matter how long he has been alone in the house or if he got in trouble in the morning. Each day when I get home he is just as excited to see me as he was the day before. He rears up on his hind legs when he is happy about something and we call them "Hi Ho Silvers". It is his way of showing us that he is pleased. Another think I love how he is still a puppy sometimes even though he is almost 4. He gets joy out of the most simple things in life. We also snuggle every night at about 7:30. Ryan says that if we have a boy I am not allowed to snuggle with him because it will give him "a complex" so I'm glad Sampson is around :)

This is a video of Sampson greeting me when I got home from work. I think he is excited to see me, but I think he is really, really hungry too...

This is Sampson playing with a movie stub. He started sniffing my pocket and all that was in there was a movie stub so I gave it to him and he started tossing it around and pouncing on it. Then it would get stuck in the back of his throat so he would open his mouth really wide and let it fall out on the floor. I thought it was pretty funny.

No comments: