Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been awhile...

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted anything. Life has been busy. I am still working on my masters degree while teaching, working basketball and coaching tennis. Also, there wasn't really anything to post about :) After recieving a few complaints about not updating regularly and finally having some news to post it is time to update the blog! So here goes...

It's a boy!!! I am so excited!!! It was a defining moment in my life where I knew that my life was going to change forever... and for the better of course. We didn't tell our family that we were having the ultrasound done and finding out the sex because we wanted it to be a surprise. We decided that we were going to make a t-shirt for Sampson to wear to tell everyone whether it was a boy or girl. Just so you know I don't normally dress my dog up even though he does get really excited about it. I guess you have to love your dog anyway, even if he is a little metro. After a little poking and proding during the ultrasound we finally got him to roll over so we could see "it" and he is definitely a boy no question about it. For those of those wondering (and I am only clarifying this because I know people are wondering) my dog does have small genitalia, especially for his size, but that doesn't mean that my son will as well. Hopefully that will clarify any confusion. Here are a few pics of us sharing the big news.












We do have a name picked out for him but we are going to keep a secret, but I will tell you his last name will be Pugh. I am 18 weeks along right now and am definitely starting to show and if you know I am pregnant you can totally tell. When people don't know I am pregnant I always catch them staring at my belly for awhile. It is really funny for me to keep them guessing so I never say anything. Is that mean?

5 comments:

Naslund said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait to meet little Mr. Pugh :) I wonder if he would like to have a Winnie the Pugh baby shower?

jonesfamily said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! A boy! Let's talk soon!

Julie

Naslund said...

I want to see ultrasound pictures of the cute little man!

McMurrays said...

Yeah a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will love everything about having a boy they are such a blast! Congrats! I was so excited to read the news! Hope you are feeling good!
miss you!
Darcy

The Ekstroms said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!