Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Juan?

Here are some pics as promised. I can't help but already love him to death. These are the cutest ultrasound pictures I have ever seen. He even has a cute ding dong! I promise I will show you a belly picture soon. I'm just not quite ready yet. I am still at the awkward phase :) I guess I was on FSN on saturday working the state basketball game so if you happened to be at the Red Lion BBQ or were at the game you saw the gut. I am a little jealous that Pia still looks normal and I have a poodge but what can you do. Let's just hope he's worth it!





So this one is kind of blurry... but this is the money shot. The ultrasound tech saw this and said "Yep, that's a boy!" The arrow is pointing to his who ha.



I had to add this picture because I love it so much. Ryan is going to be such a great uncle to little Juan. He is so great with kids and dogs. Every time he comes over to our house he plays with Sammy right away before he does anything else. He even helped me give Sammy a bath at the Yuppy Puppy, which was a very traumatic experience for all of us I think. I can't wait to have him babysit! I just know the two of them will have a special relationship.

3 comments:

Amy Hook said...

Yeah Lindsay! Congrats on your little "Juan":)! You will be the best mama ever! Our kiddos will only be about 3 months apart, I think. All I can say is embrace that awkward stage because being large is even more awkward!

Albigears said...

Hmmmm... he still looks a little lumpy.

Kallie said...

What a great profile pic! I think you look cute...nothing to be ashamed of!