Friday, April 17, 2009

The Pink Team

Last night Ryan and I were going to the Melting Pot for our friend Kallie's birthday . We always park by the nordstroms elevator at River Park Square because there are usually spots available over there. We found a spot right away by the door so we parked and got into the elevator. We were about 5 yards behind the people getting on in font of us and they kindly held the door so we could get on. As I stepped on I noticed that two of the four people looked very familiar. At first I thought it was some parent that I had seen around school, but I knew that I had seen them somewhere else and then it hit me... It was Ali and Betty Sue from The Biggest Loser! I was so excited but decided to play it cool. I just smiled and said thanks and got on. I was so nervous. I couldn't decide what to say to them, so I chose to not say anything and just try sneak sideways glances. I'm sure I wasn't obvious at all... I could tell that they knew we recognized them and it was almost like they expected us to say something, but what can you say??? I really just wanted to enjoy the moment. Looking back now, I would really like to know what they were doing at the mall... maybe they were going to Subway? I didn't have a camera with me or even my phone, but fortunately Ryan was able to get this shot of them before they got off on the first floor.

They both still look amazing. Ali is super muscular. You would never ever guess that she lost all that weight. Betty Sue looks good too. She didn't ever lose as much as Ali, but I don't think she has gained any of the weight back. I can't remember ever being so close to anyone so famous, it was so exciting! Ryan and I have been Biggest Loser fans since the first season and now I can say that I know someone on the Biggest Loser!

3 comments:

jonesfamily said...

where are the belly pics?!!

Julie

Naslund said...

You are the second person I know that has seen them in the past day...I love the pink team too!

Albigears said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!

I love the name Cade. It is hard to start calling someone a different name, though... when you've known them for so long.

Cute little Juan Hugh Cade.