Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The nursery... so far

I have been having a lot of fun the past week getting the nursery all ready for the big unit. Yes I am still anticipating that he will be the next big unit... I was so excited to find out the sex just so I could decorate the nursery. I bought all of my bedding the day after we found out it was a boy and I had to wait clear until yesterday before we got our crib. We were fortunate enough to have family that had a glider and a crib among a ton of other great stuff. We have also had quite a few friends give us some pretty nice things that they weren't using anymore. I really can't believe how much stuff one little guy needs. Although, I'm sure he really doesn't need most of the things we have for him, but I'm sure it will come in handy and I'm sure he will be so thankful that his bedding is from Potterybarn Kids.

Sampson loves his new bedroom and rug!

It is most definitely still a work in progress. I bought an old dresser yesterday that I am going to refinish and use as a changing table. It will be nice when it is finished because I feel overwhelmed with the amount of things I need to put away still. I think in the past week I have re-arranged the room at least 4 times so who knows if this is they way it will look when it is being used by little Will Juan.